List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Karl Larsen Date:June 22 2006 11:02pm
Subject:Re: Exclusion Query
View as plain text
Jeremy Rottman wrote:
> I am working on an MLS Exclusion report.
>
> In on table1 I have all the information we collect for our files. Each
> day I
> download an update our mls table (table2).
>
> what I am trying to do is find all the records in table2 that are not in
> table1.
>
> This is the query that I am using.
>
> select *
>
> from tbl_IDX_Coded_RES
>
> where
> tbl_IDX_Coded_RES.StreetNumDisplay
>
> Not IN (select status.fld_house_number from status where (fld_file_number
> like 'L0%') and (fld_archived = '0'))
>
> The problem is it is not returning the correct information.

    I guess tbl_IDX_Coded_RES is your table. I would do this:

SELECT *
FROM tbl_IDX_Coded_RES
WHERE  tbl_IDX_Coded_RES.StreetNumDisplay
AND != (select status.fld_house_number from status where (fld_file_number
like 'L0%') and (fld_archived = '0'));

Karl

Thread
Exclusion QueryJeremy Rottman22 Jun
  • Re: Exclusion QueryDaniel McQuay22 Jun
    • Re: Exclusion QueryPeter Brawley23 Jun
  • Re: Exclusion QueryKarl Larsen23 Jun