List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:George Law Date:June 21 2006 8:57pm
Subject:RE: reclaim disk space
View as plain text
I had to do some disk space recovery mysql last month...

I have backed up some of the raw .MYI, .MYD files and deleted them from
the data directory.  Running 5.0.18, I had to shut down mysql and
restart before it freed up the space.

http://lists.mysql.com/mysql?unsub=1

Thread
Just need script for creating tablesXiaobo Chen21 Jun
  • Re: Just need script for creating tablesDaniel da Veiga21 Jun
  • RE: Just need script for creating tablesPeter Lauri21 Jun
    • query slowluiz Rafael21 Jun
      • Re: query slowJay Pipes21 Jun
        • Re: query slowEugene Kosov21 Jun
      • Re: query slowEugene Kosov21 Jun
    • Re: query slowluiz Rafael21 Jun
    • reclaim disk spaceluiz Rafael21 Jun
      • Re: reclaim disk spaceDan Buettner21 Jun
      • Re: reclaim disk spaceDan Nelson21 Jun
    • Re: query slowluiz Rafael25 Jun
  • Re: Just need script for creating tablesMartin Jespersen21 Jun
RE: reclaim disk spaceGeorge Law21 Jun