List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martin Jespersen Date:June 21 2006 2:48pm
Subject:Re: Just need script for creating tables
View as plain text
--no-data should do the trick, try to do mysqldump --help and read the
output

Xiaobo Chen wrote:
> Hi, all
>
> If I use 'mysqldump', I will get the script to create the tables and those
> 'insert' statements to insert the data.
>
> I am wondering if I just want the first part, i.e, the script to create
> the table, is there a command for this end? (I could copy & paste the part
> from 'mysqldump' but it's not what I want to do.)
>
> Cheers.
>
> Xiaobo

Thread
Just need script for creating tablesXiaobo Chen21 Jun
  • Re: Just need script for creating tablesDaniel da Veiga21 Jun
  • RE: Just need script for creating tablesPeter Lauri21 Jun
    • query slowluiz Rafael21 Jun
      • Re: query slowJay Pipes21 Jun
        • Re: query slowEugene Kosov21 Jun
      • Re: query slowEugene Kosov21 Jun
    • Re: query slowluiz Rafael21 Jun
    • reclaim disk spaceluiz Rafael21 Jun
      • Re: reclaim disk spaceDan Buettner21 Jun
      • Re: reclaim disk spaceDan Nelson21 Jun
    • Re: query slowluiz Rafael25 Jun
  • Re: Just need script for creating tablesMartin Jespersen21 Jun
RE: reclaim disk spaceGeorge Law21 Jun