List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Peter Lauri Date:June 21 2006 9:44am
Subject:RE: Just need script for creating tables
View as plain text
You can do something like:

mysqldump --no-data

-----Original Message-----
From: Xiaobo Chen [mailto:xiaobo@stripped]
Sent: Wednesday, June 21, 2006 9:11 PM
To: mysql@stripped
Subject: Just need script for creating tables

Hi, all

If I use 'mysqldump', I will get the script to create the tables and those
'insert' statements to insert the data.

I am wondering if I just want the first part, i.e, the script to create
the table, is there a command for this end? (I could copy & paste the part
from 'mysqldump' but it's not what I want to do.)

Cheers.

Xiaobo

Just need script for creating tablesXiaobo Chen21 Jun
  • Re: Just need script for creating tablesDaniel da Veiga21 Jun
  • RE: Just need script for creating tablesPeter Lauri21 Jun
    • query slowluiz Rafael21 Jun
      • Re: query slowJay Pipes21 Jun
        • Re: query slowEugene Kosov21 Jun
      • Re: query slowEugene Kosov21 Jun
    • Re: query slowluiz Rafael21 Jun
    • reclaim disk spaceluiz Rafael21 Jun
      • Re: reclaim disk spaceDan Buettner21 Jun
      • Re: reclaim disk spaceDan Nelson21 Jun
    • Re: query slowluiz Rafael25 Jun
  • Re: Just need script for creating tablesMartin Jespersen21 Jun
RE: reclaim disk spaceGeorge Law21 Jun