List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Scott Haneda Date:June 19 2006 11:02pm
Subject:Aborting a greedy querry from the command line
View as plain text
Sometimes I will issue something, slip of the fingers, and mysql will chew
on it for hours, the best I can do is control-z to get out of it and log
back in.  But, I just learned these processes are still running, and I have
to go in and kill them by hand.

Is there any easy way to abort from the command line and have it really stop
that query?
<http://www.newgeo.com>                     Novato, CA U.S.A.

Thread
Aborting a greedy querry from the command lineScott Haneda20 Jun
  • RE: Aborting a greedy querry from the command lineSST - Adelaide)20 Jun
  • Re: Aborting a greedy querry from the command lineChris White20 Jun
    • RE: Aborting a greedy querry from the command lineSST - Adelaide)20 Jun
      • Re: Aborting a greedy querry from the command lineChris White20 Jun
        • Re: Aborting a greedy querry from the command lineDan Nelson20 Jun
        • RE: Aborting a greedy querry from the command lineCiprian Vizitiu20 Jun
          • Re: Aborting a greedy querry from the command lineDuncan Hill20 Jun
          • RE: Aborting a greedy querry from the command linecknipe20 Jun