List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:David Otton Date:June 19 2006 3:33pm
Subject:Find rows in table A where table B = 'hello' AND table B = 'world'
View as plain text
That's a lousy subject line, but I don't know how to describe this problem. I've been
banging my head against this for a couple of days, and I'm certain there's a simple
solution I'm missing.

I've got a URL table, a keyword table, and a joining table, so each URL has a list of
keywords applied to it, and each keyword can be applied to many URLs:

tbl_url
-------

INT urlid,
VARCHAR url

tbl_keyword
-----------

INT keywordid,
VARCHAR keyword

tbl_url_keyword

INT urlid,
INT keywordid

How do I find all the tags that are tagged with the words "mysql" AND "databases" AND
"tutorial"?

It seems so simple, I can't believe it's caused me so much grief.

Thread
Find rows in table A where table B = 'hello' AND table B = 'world'David Otton19 Jun
  • Re: Find rows in table A where table B = 'hello' AND table B = 'world'joao19 Jun
  • Re: Find rows in table A where table B = 'hello' AND table B = 'world'Peter Brawley19 Jun