List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Dan Buettner Date:June 19 2006 2:52pm
Subject:Re: error in copy data from mysql 4.1 to mysql 5.0 server
View as plain text
Prathima, you'll have to provide a lot more detail about how you have
copied the data from one database to the other before we can help you.

What software are you using?  What exact command?  Any errors when you
run it?  Has it worked in the past?  Have you updated anything lately?
All this will be helpful in tracking down the problem.

Dan