List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Rob Desbois Date:June 15 2006 1:47pm
Subject:re[2]: suggestions
View as plain text
> I think it's listed by the corresponding SKU numbers - 17 digits.  Is
> this what you're asking?

Err...no, I meant pretty much what Martijn said in his reply - the question is very vague.
There are many ways of achieving...whatever it is you want to achieve.
If you need help with it you need to be more specific - if you need help with the overall
design / logic then you'd be best hiring someon as he suggests.

--Rob

suggestionsKay C. Tien15 Jun
  • re: suggestionsRob Desbois15 Jun
    • re: suggestionsKay C. Tien15 Jun