List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Christopher L Lott Date:April 17 1999 7:29pm
Subject:Re: ERes for Linux (fwd)
View as plain text
I've included a snippet of a conversation I am having with a software
company that is basically discontinuing their Linux product in favor of
NT-- one of the primary reasons being that there is, according to him, no
good SQL database app for Linux, as well as no good scripting languages.
Nothing up to the standards of ASP and SQL Server that is.