List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:November 29 1999 11:04pm
Subject:Bug in MySQL 3.23.5-alpha !? for Win32
View as plain text
>>>>> "Garagentor" == Garagentor  <Garagentor@stripped> writes:

Garagentor> Hello!
Garagentor> I'm using MySQL 3.23.5-alpha on Windows NT 4, Sp 5.
Garagentor> When I create a heap table it isn't possible to delete rows.
Garagentor> Example:

Garagentor> CREATE TABLE test (ID INT) TYPE=HEAP
Garagentor> INSERT INTO test VALUES (10)
Garagentor> SELECT * FROM test   --> one Record
Garagentor> DELETE FROM test
Garagentor> SELECT * FROM test --> still one Record but NO error reportet!!

Garagentor> DROP TABLE test works!

Garagentor> If I use a normal table, everything is fine:
Garagentor> CREATE TABLE test (ID INT)
Garagentor> INSERT INTO test VALUES(10)
Garagentor> DELETE FROM test
Garagentor> SELECT * FROM test --> 0 records! OK!

Garagentor> Any idea how to fix this problem??

Hi!

This will be fixed in MySQL 3.23.7, which will be relased later this
week!

Regards,
Monty

PS: Sorry for the late reply;  I am still trying to catch up with the
    mails that piled up during my vacation.
Thread
Bug in MySQL 3.23.5-alpha !? for Win32Garagentor18 Nov
  • Bug in MySQL 3.23.5-alpha !? for Win32Michael Widenius30 Nov