List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Chris Sansom Date:June 8 2006 1:53pm
Subject:Re: myisamchk (was: name 'Szczech' returns more rows then
'Szczec%')
View as plain text

And at 17:45 -0500 4/6/06, gclark@stripped wrote:
>You must have the server stopped.

I'm not sure this is true, as long as no-one's accessing it at the
time - and as this is on my local development platform no-one's
accessing it if I'm not. I ran myisamchk on some tables before I saw
your message - with the server running - and I've just run it again
after stopping the server, and got identical results.

>You must be logged in as root or mysql.

sudo does the trick. :-)

--
Cheers... Chris
Highway 57 Web Development -- http://highway57.co.uk/

Among the things money can't buy is what it used to.
    -- Max Kauffmann
Thread
name 'Szczech' returns more rows then 'Szczec%'Lukasz Budnik31 May
  • Need help querying a database of polynomialsLew E. Lefton31 May
    • Re: Need help querying a database of polynomialsPeter Brawley31 May
      • Re: Need help querying a database of polynomialsPooly31 May
      • Re: Need help querying a database of polynomialsMichael Stassen1 Jun
  • Re: name 'Szczech' returns more rows then 'Szczec%'sheeri kritzer31 May
    • Re: name 'Szczech' returns more rows then 'Szczec%'Lukasz Budnik31 May
      • Re: name 'Szczech' returns more rows then 'Szczec%'Jake Peavy1 Jun
        • Re: name 'Szczech' returns more rows then 'Szczec%'Brendan Bouffler1 Jun
          • Re: name 'Szczech' returns more rows then 'Szczec%'Lukasz Budnik1 Jun
            • Re: name 'Szczech' returns more rows then 'Szczec%'Jake Peavy1 Jun
  • Re: name 'Szczech' returns more rows then 'Szczec%'Remo Tex1 Jun
    • Re: name 'Szczech' returns more rows then 'Szczec%'Lukasz Budnik1 Jun
      • Re: name 'Szczech' returns more rows then 'Szczec%'Remo Tex1 Jun
        • Re: name 'Szczech' returns more rows then 'Szczec%'Lukasz Budnik1 Jun
        • myisamchk (was: name 'Szczech' returns more rows then 'Szczec%')Chris Sansom4 Jun
          • Re: myisamchk (was: name 'Szczech' returns more rows then'Szczec%')Chris Sansom5 Jun
          • Re: myisamchk (was: name 'Szczech' returns more rows then 'Szczec%')gclark5 Jun
            • Re: myisamchk (was: name 'Szczech' returns more rows then 'Szczec%')Chris Sansom8 Jun