List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Dilipkumar Date:June 8 2006 3:13am
Subject:Re: MySQL crashes
View as plain text
Hi,

This might be a bug try to create mysql stack trace file and find out
what is causing for mysql
crash, this might be a query hitting mysql and also memory related
issues.Try to upgrade your
mysql and report back.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Dilipkumar

********** DISCLAIMER **********
Information contained and transmitted by this E-MAIL is proprietary to
Sify Limited and is intended for use only by the individual or entity to
confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If this is a
forwarded message, the content of this E-MAIL may not have been sent with
the authority of the Company. If you are not the intended recipient, an
agent of the intended recipient or a  person responsible for delivering the
information to the named recipient,  you are notified that any use,
distribution, transmission, printing, copying or dissemination of this
information in any way or in any manner is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please delete this mail & notify us
immediately at admin@stripped

Watch India vs. England LIVE, Hot videos and more only on Sify Max! Click Here.
www.sifymax.com

Get to see what's happening in your favourite City on Bangalore Live! www.bangalorelive.in

Thread
MySQL crashesIan Collins8 Jun