List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Alex Major Date:June 2 2006 10:58am
Subject:Automatically add +1 every 30mins
View as plain text
Hi there.
I've posted this up on both this list, and the php list as I'm not sure
whether this is something that I'd need to do with the php or mysql.

Basically, I am making an add-on to my small website which is a mini online
game. Every user will have gold, and every 30mins I'd like their amount of
gold to go up by 1 (or say a variable say $goldupdateamount).

I'd like to know which would be the best way of doing this, and if there is
a command in mysql which would achieve this.

Regards,
Alex.

Thread
Automatically add +1 every 30minsAlex Major2 Jun
  • Re: Automatically add +1 every 30minsMiles Thompson2 Jun
  • Re: Automatically add +1 every 30minsDan Buettner2 Jun
    • Re: Automatically add +1 every 30minsMiles Thompson2 Jun
      • Re: Automatically add +1 every 30minsDouglas Sims2 Jun
        • Uninstall old versionnngau2 Jun
          • Re: Uninstall old versionDan Buettner2 Jun
        • RE: Automatically add +1 every 30minsDaevid Vincent4 Jun