List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Rajesh Mehrotra Date:May 23 2006 7:57pm
Subject:RE: Looking for free MySQL Administrator
View as plain text
Check out http://www.mysql.com/products/tools/ for some good stuff...

Raj Mehrotra
raj@stripped

-----Original Message-----
From: Rithish Saralaya [mailto:rithish.saralaya@stripped]
Sent: Tuesday, May 23, 2006 1:21 PM
To: mysql@stripped

> I'm looking for a MySQL administrator for 4.x/5.x that will allow me
>
> Any suggestions? TIA

http://www.webyog.com/

Regards,
Rithish.

Looking for free MySQL Administratormos20 May
  • Re: Looking for free MySQL AdministratorKeith Roberts20 May
    • Re: Looking for free MySQL Administratormos20 May
      • Re: Looking for free MySQL AdministratorChris W20 May
      • Re: Looking for free MySQL AdministratorJohn Hicks20 May
        • Re: Looking for free MySQL Administratormos21 May
          • Re: Looking for free MySQL AdministratorPhil Robbins22 May
            • Re: Looking for free MySQL AdministratorDan Nelson22 May
  • RE: Looking for free MySQL AdministratorRithish Saralaya23 May
RE: Looking for free MySQL AdministratorRajesh Mehrotra23 May
RE: Looking for free MySQL AdministratorGeorge Law23 May