List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Bgs Date:May 23 2006 3:39pm
Subject:LOAD DATA FROM MASTER stops unfinished with Query OK
View as plain text
  Greetings,

I played around with load data from master (ldfm) and it worked fine in
test environment. Now I want to replicate our actual db to a slave. When
I issue the ldfm command, it starts the replication. I get Query OK, but
only about 5% of the db is replicated. Apparently all tables that are on
the slave in the end are exact copies of the master tables, but most MYD
files are zero sized....

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance
Bgs

Thread
LOAD DATA FROM MASTER stops unfinished with Query OKBgs23 May
  • Re: LOAD DATA FROM MASTER stops unfinished with Query OKBgs24 May
    • Re: LOAD DATA FROM MASTER stops unfinished with Query OKDan Trainor24 May