List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jay Pipes Date:May 23 2006 3:19pm
Subject:Re: Performance Available
View as plain text
Please post your exact table schema using SHOW CREATE TABLE, and your
exact query, along with an EXPLAIN SELECT for the query.

Jan Gomes wrote:
> Hy Guys,
> I have a simple structure of tables, howewer has 50 million of registers and 2,5 GB
> of data.
> The table is MyIsam and has 4 integer fields and 1 Text field, one primary key with
> two integer fields
> and one btree index with one integer field.
> There is a select in this table using an index(with one integer field), whith a set
> value
> for this field ( select * from table where field in (value1,value2,value3,value4,etc)
> ).
> This select has delay 4s average.
> Is this a good time for the select ? How can I run this select in less time?
> I had make this optimization:
> 1-Compress the index
> 2-sort the index with myisamchk
> PS.: This table is read-only, hasn't an insert, update or delete.

Performance AvailableJan Gomes23 May
  • Re: Performance AvailableDan Buettner23 May
  • Re: Performance AvailableJay Pipes23 May
Re: Performance AvailableJan Gomes23 May
  • Re: Performance Availablegerald_clark23 May
Re: Performance AvailableJan Gomes24 May
  • Re: Performance AvailableJay Pipes24 May
Re: Performance AvailableJan Gomes24 May