List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Chris W Date:May 20 2006 4:49pm
Subject:Re: Looking for free MySQL Administrator
View as plain text
mos wrote:

> Sorry, I should have mentioned I was looking for a MySQL Administrator
> running on Windows.

Have you tried the MySQL Query Browser free download from mysql.com?  I
use it and it lets me change records and does not reload the table
unless I tell it to.  I'm not sure if it has any limitations on how many
rows it can fetch at once.  I just did a select * from my largest table,
and in 100 seconds it said it returned 890,000 rows, don't know how to
verify it really has that many rows displayed in the query browser, but
I don't know why it wouldn't.

--
Chris W
KE5GIX

Gift Giving Made Easy
Get the gifts you want &
give the gifts they want
One stop wish list for any gift,
from anywhere, for any occasion!
http://thewishzone.com

Thread
Looking for free MySQL Administratormos20 May
  • Re: Looking for free MySQL AdministratorKeith Roberts20 May
    • Re: Looking for free MySQL Administratormos20 May
      • Re: Looking for free MySQL AdministratorChris W20 May
      • Re: Looking for free MySQL AdministratorJohn Hicks20 May
        • Re: Looking for free MySQL Administratormos21 May
          • Re: Looking for free MySQL AdministratorPhil Robbins22 May
            • Re: Looking for free MySQL AdministratorDan Nelson22 May
  • RE: Looking for free MySQL AdministratorRithish Saralaya23 May
RE: Looking for free MySQL AdministratorRajesh Mehrotra23 May
RE: Looking for free MySQL AdministratorGeorge Law23 May