List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:VenuGopal Papasani Date:May 18 2006 3:02am
Subject:hi how to merge data of various sql files
View as plain text
hi all,
  I have got a problem.I have data entered in different machines in a
database now i have got all the data in different .sql files.Now i was
importing the same files in order to merge them in a same
database.Herethere was a problem in merging, There were some tables
which does´not change
those tables always remains constant such as areacode table.Now if i am
trying to merge these tables it was giving an error called

error::Duplicate entry 1 .............

I dont know exactly how many tables does not change.Is there any procedure
to import and merge into a single database in these kind of suituations.

Thanks and Regards,
venu.

Thread
hi how to merge data of various sql filesVenuGopal Papasani18 May
  • Re: hi how to merge data of various sql filesDilipkumar18 May
    • Re: hi how to merge data of various sql filesDilipkumar18 May