List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Dilipkumar Date:May 16 2006 2:17pm
Subject:Re: Auto Install mySQL
View as plain text
Hi,

If you are installing in windows only thing you run the setup.exe ,after
the installation
is completed it will prompt for you a default user password that is root
(password).
and also to create anonymous user.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Dilipkumar

********** DISCLAIMER **********
Information contained and transmitted by this E-MAIL is proprietary to
Sify Limited and is intended for use only by the individual or entity to
confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If this is a
forwarded message, the content of this E-MAIL may not have been sent with
the authority of the Company. If you are not the intended recipient, an
agent of the intended recipient or a  person responsible for delivering the
information to the named recipient,  you are notified that any use,
distribution, transmission, printing, copying or dissemination of this
information in any way or in any manner is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please delete this mail & notify us
immediately at admin@stripped

Watch India vs. England LIVE, Hot videos and more only on Sify Max! Click Here.
www.sifymax.com

Get to see what's happening in your favourite City on Bangalore Live! www.bangalorelive.in

Thread
Auto Install mySQLJim16 May
  • Re: Auto Install mySQLPuiu Hrenciuc16 May
Re: Auto Install mySQLDilipkumar16 May