List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Barry Date:May 15 2006 9:58am
Subject:Need help with procedure
View as plain text
Hello everyone!

The mysql documentation doesn't show any good infos er examples about
writing procedures.

To be more specific:

I have a table with saved clicks by users.

Now i want to draw a graph with a php extension.

Problem is: if i let me show the clicks, one day is missing.
Because on that day noone clicked on the link.

I use this query:
SELECT DATE(c_clicktime) AS clicktime, count(c_id) as clicks FROM clicks
WHERE c_cl_id = 3 AND DATE(c_clicktime)
BETWEEN '2005-01-01' AND '2005-01-20' GROUP BY clicktime

The output gives me 19 entries because on the 20th January noone clicked
that link.

I think this have to be done with a procedure.

So that my query would give a 0 (zero) for the 20th January as clicks.

How would i do something like that?

Thanks for your time :)

Mysql version is:  3.23.54

Barry
--
Smileys rule (cX.x)C --o(^_^o)
Dance for me! ^(^_^)o (o^_^)o o(^_^)^ o(^_^o)