List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Chris Carrier Date:May 12 2006 6:49pm
Subject:Using a stored procedure inside a view
View as plain text
Hey folks I'm trying to crate a view that runs a stored procedure.  Can
anyone tell me what I might be doing wrong or if what I'm trying it
possible?

Here is what I get:

mysql> create view v as CALL flatscore(6,2);
ERROR 1064 (42000): You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual
that
corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near
'CALL
flatscore(6,2)' at line 1

Thanks,
Chris C