List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Steffan A. Cline Date:May 12 2006 5:38pm
Subject:Returning records in a circle
View as plain text
Is there a way I can get a set of records incrementally such as to get 2
then the next query get the next 2 then at the end of all records to get the
2 from the beginning? I need to keep going incrementally by 2 in a circle.

Thanks

Steffan

T E L  6 0 2 . 5 7 9 . 4 2 3 0 | F A X  6 0 2 . 9 7 1 . 1 6 9 4
Steffan A. Cline
Steffan@stripped                             Phoenix, Az
http://www.ExecuChoice.net                                  USA
AIM : SteffanC          ICQ : 57234309
The Executive's Choice in Lasso driven Internet Applications
                                  Lasso Partner Alliance Member

Returning records in a circleSteffan A. Cline12 May
  • Re: Returning records in a circleRhino12 May
    • Re: Returning records in a circleSteffan A. Cline12 May
  • Using a stored procedure inside a viewChris Carrier12 May
  • Re: Returning records in a circleScott Haneda12 May
RE: Returning records in a circleGeorge Law12 May
  • Re: Returning records in a circleRhino12 May