List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:November 28 1999 9:15pm
Subject:Re: ERROR 1030: Got error 127 from table handler
View as plain text
>>>>> "srfrog" == srfrog  <srfrog@stripped> writes:

srfrog> well, the funny thing is that the tables on the master mysql
srfrog> server are working fine, the error only happens on the slave
srfrog> server. both are 3.22.27's. and the mounted files are also
srfrog> fine outside, with "cat" "less" for example.

srfrog> On Tue, 9 Nov 1999, Arun Bhalla wrote:

>> I also got that a few minutes ago.  Of course, the records file (MYD) was
>> 0 bytes and the MyISAM file was populated.  That seemed to stem from
>> a LOAD DATA INFILE I performed.  I'm not sure why that happened.
>>
>> I had to rebuild the table, anyway, because myisamchk couldn't deal with
>> an empty MYD file.  I hope you don't have to.  Make sure that the mount
>> is working okay, maybe do a `mysqladmin flush-tables` just to be sure.
>>
>> Arun
>>
>> srfrog@stripped writes:
>> >
>> > Can someone tell me what this error means:
>> >
>> > ERROR 1030: Got error 127 from table handler
>> >
>> > I got that from a SELECT from a table that was working
>> > fine earlier. The database is mounted over NFS.
>> >
>> > I searched the list archives/documentation, couldnt find anything.

Hi!

Check with 'mysqladmin variables' that you are not running with
'skip-locking';  If you have and your are updating tables on both
sides, bad things will happen.

Regards,
Monty

PS: Sorry for the late reply;  I am still trying to catch up with the
    mails that piled up during my vacation.
Thread
ERROR 1030: Got error 127 from table handlersrfrog10 Nov
  • Re: ERROR 1030: Got error 127 from table handlerArun Bhalla10 Nov
    • Re: ERROR 1030: Got error 127 from table handlersrfrog10 Nov
      • Re: ERROR 1030: Got error 127 from table handlerMichael Widenius29 Nov