List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ben Clewett Date:May 10 2006 11:04am
Subject:Reporting child tables referencing a parnet table
View as plain text
Dear MySQL,

Can you please tell me if there is a way of listing all child tables
which have a foreign key reference to a parent?

Therefore I can find and delete a child row, then delete the parent
without getting:

"a foreign key constraint fails"

Regards,

Ben Clewett
Thread
Reporting child tables referencing a parnet tableBen Clewett10 May
  • Re: Reporting child tables referencing a parnet tablePeter Brawley10 May
    • Re: Reporting child tables referencing a parnet tableBen Clewett10 May
      • Re: Reporting child tables referencing a parnet tablePeter Brawley10 May
        • Re: Reporting child tables referencing a parnet tableBen Clewett11 May
        • Re: Reporting child tables referencing a parnet tableBen Clewett11 May
        • Re: Reporting child tables referencing a parnet tableBen Clewett11 May
          • Re: Reporting child tables referencing a parnet tablePeter Brawley11 May