List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:afan Date:May 9 2006 6:00pm
Subject:how to restart mysql and apache?
View as plain text
hi again,
I have to restart as soon as possible mysql and apache on our web server
(mandrake cooker 10) - since our admin is "out of office" for today.

if someone can ive me some instructions, please?

1. what I have to restart first apaceh or mysql - or desn't matter?
2. I have sudo access (if I understand it correct, I have root privilages
even I loged in as "regular" user) to web server - enough or I have to
have root access to do restart?

Thanks for any help.
Thread
how to restart mysql and apache?afan9 May
  • Re: how to restart mysql and apache?Daniel da Veiga9 May
Re: how to restart mysql and apache?afan9 May
  • Re: how to restart mysql and apache?Daniel da Veiga9 May
    • Re: how to restart mysql and apache?afan9 May
    • Re: how to restart mysql and apache?Dilipkumar10 May
Re: how to restart mysql and apache?Daniel da Veiga9 May