List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Alla-amin Date:May 9 2006 3:20pm
Subject:inserting server time into mysql
View as plain text
Hi everyone,

I am trying to capture my server time automatically using php and insert it in a mysql
table.

Can the timestamp or time data type capture this information automatically without having
me code anything else?

Thread
inserting server time into mysqlAlla-amin9 May
  • Re: inserting server time into mysqlDan Nelson9 May
    • Re: inserting server time into mysqlAlla-amin9 May
      • RE: inserting server time into mysqlJ.R. Bullington9 May
        • RE: inserting server time into mysqlAlla-amin9 May
RE: inserting server time into mysqlGeorge Law9 May