List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:romyd misc Date:May 9 2006 2:13pm
Subject:Re: Connection Pooling
View as plain text
Has anyone implemented connection pooling in C# .NET?

On 5/8/06, romyd misc <romydmisc@stripped> wrote:

>  What i meant by implementing connection pooling i meant if i need to do
> any code changes other than changes in connection string.
>
> Thanks,
> Romy
>

> On 5/8/06, Tim Lucia <timlucia@stripped> wrote:
> >
> > I don't hear "you need to implement connection pooling".  Maybe, but I
> > think
> > you might still have errors under load, as you approach the maximum
> > connection count in the pool.
> >
> > Tim

Thread
Connection Poolingromyd misc8 May
  • Unidata to MysqlBrett Harvey8 May
    • Re: Unidata to MysqlDavid Logan8 May
      • Re: Unidata to MysqlBrett Harvey8 May
  • RE: Connection PoolingTim Lucia8 May
    • Re: Connection Poolingromyd misc8 May
      • RE: Connection PoolingTim Lucia8 May
      • Re: Connection Poolingromyd misc9 May
  • Re: Connection PoolingWilliam R. Mussatto8 May