List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martijn Tonies Date:May 5 2006 1:18pm
Subject:Re: The MySQL Stored Procedures and Functions is ready ?
View as plain text

> The MySQL Stored Procedures and Functions is ready to use on production
> systems ?
>
> or support is very ammature ?
>
> I need to know because is a project desing decision !
>
> Tnks !!
>
> PLEASE I NEED OPINIONS !!!!

By the time your project is finished designing, it will be ready ;-)

Martijn Tonies
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com
My thoughts:
http://blog.upscene.com/martijn/
http://www.databasedevelopmentforum.com
Thread
The MySQL Stored Procedures and Functions is ready ?Dyego Souza Dantas Leal5 May
  • Re: The MySQL Stored Procedures and Functions is ready ?Martijn Tonies5 May