List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Dyego Souza Dantas Leal Date:May 5 2006 12:56pm
Subject:The MySQL Stored Procedures and Functions is ready ?
View as plain text
The MySQL Stored Procedures and Functions is ready to use on production
systems ?

or support is very ammature ?

I need to know because is a project desing decision !

Tnks !!

PLEASE I NEED OPINIONS !!!!

i'm crazy to use this ?

Tnks in advance
MySQL , InnoDB and Linux !

++  Dyego Souza Dantas Leal   ++           Dep. Desenvolvimento
               E S C R I B A   I N F O R M A T I C A
        ***        http://javacoffe.blogspot.com        ***
The only stupid question is the unasked one (somewhere in Linux's HowTo)
Linux registred user : #230601
--                                        ICQ   : 1647350
$ look into "my eyes"                     Phone : +55 041 2106-1212

look: cannot open my eyes                 Fax   : +55 041 3296-6640
             Reply: dyego@stripped

Thread
The MySQL Stored Procedures and Functions is ready ?Dyego Souza Dantas Leal5 May
  • Re: The MySQL Stored Procedures and Functions is ready ?Martijn Tonies5 May