List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:koszi Date:May 3 2006 7:56pm
Subject:MySQL 5.0.20 installation
View as plain text
Hello All,
Sorry for the dumb question, but how do I force MySQL configure script to
put files into particular directories of my choice? I mean, when I issue:
./configure --prefix=/mysql
libraries are put under /mysql/lib/mysql and headers under
/mysql/include/mysql. I want the script to put stuff under /mysql/lib and
/mysql/include, respectively. --libdir=/mysql/lib and
--includedir=/mysql/include also put /mysql at the end, so this doesn't seem
the way out either. Any comments, advice and hint is greatly appreciated.
BR
Peter.