List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Hardi OK Date:May 3 2006 12:19am
Subject:Re: HELP --- Slow SP
View as plain text
Guys,

So many thanks for you kind help.  I was able to find the culprit, just
adding 1 index i can get as fast as 30 thousands record per hour.  So that I
can proccess 2 million data in about 4 days only.

But now, after my main tables loaded with more than 2 million data (2,9
million), i have another problem with the same SP.  After some time (about
each 25 execution loops), i always got this error message:

"ERROR 1205 (HY000): Lock wait timeout exceeded; try restarting transaction"

How can this be happening since I am the only who is doing anything with the
DB?

Rgds/Hardi

Thread
HELP --- Slow SPHardi OK27 Apr
  • Re: HELP --- Slow SPDaniel Kasak28 Apr
  • Re: HELP --- Slow SPMartijn Tonies28 Apr
RE: HELP --- Slow SPQuentin Bennett28 Apr
  • Re: HELP --- Slow SPDaniel Kasak28 Apr
    • Re: HELP --- Slow SPHardi OK28 Apr
      • Re: HELP --- Slow SPDaniel Kasak28 Apr
RE: HELP --- Slow SPQuentin Bennett28 Apr
RE: HELP --- Slow SPQuentin Bennett1 May
  • Re: HELP --- Slow SPHardi OK3 May