List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:November 28 1999 11:33am
Subject:[Stupid question but] Help needed
View as plain text
>>>>> "Dimitri" == Dimitri59@nomade fr <dimitri59@stripped> writes:

Dimitri> Hello.
Dimitri> I have got a virtual site runnigng with linux and MySql 3.22.

Dimitri> I can create users and share my SQL server access.

Dimitri> I try to manage access with PhpMyAdmin2.0. but though I read Mysql Manual, I
> can't hide my databases from the users .

Dimitri> What I can only do is to make my datas not readable bu the users.

Dimitri> Your help is welcome :)

Dimitri> Thanks
Dimitri> Dimitri

Hi!

Just start mysqld with --skip-show-database

Regards,
Monty

PS: Sorry for the late reply;  I am still trying to catch up with the
    mails that piled up during my vacation.
Thread
[Stupid question but] Help neededDimitri59@nomade.fr30 Oct
  • [Stupid question but] Help neededMichael Widenius28 Nov