List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Kishore Jalleda Date:May 1 2006 8:56pm
Subject:Re: Fixing Databases When Replication Is Enabled?
View as plain text
On 5/1/06, Robinson, Eric <eric.robinson@stripped> wrote:
> I ran mysqlcheck against a replication master database and it reported a
> problem with a table, which it corrected. Is the slave now out of sync?
> If so, how do I correct the problem without copying the whole database
> over a slow WAN link?
>
> --Eric

By Default when you run REPAIR or myisamchk --recover , MySQL writes
the changes made to the Binlog , and those will be obviously
replicated to the slave, so  if everything went fine with your
myisamck on the master, then your slave is in sync and you don't have
to do anyhthing special on the slave...

Kishore Jalleda
http://kjalleda.googlepages.com/projects
Thread
Fixing Databases When Replication Is Enabled?Eric Robinson1 May
  • Re: Fixing Databases When Replication Is Enabled?Kishore Jalleda1 May
    • Re: Fixing Databases When Replication Is Enabled?Atle Veka2 May
      • Re: Fixing Databases When Replication Is Enabled?Kishore Jalleda2 May
RE: Fixing Databases When Replication Is Enabled?Eric Robinson2 May
  • Re: Fixing Databases When Replication Is Enabled?Kishore Jalleda2 May
Re: Fixing Databases When Replication Is Enabled?Kishore Jalleda2 May
RE: Fixing Databases When Replication Is Enabled?Eric Robinson3 May
  • RE: Fixing Databases When Replication Is Enabled?Atle Veka4 May