List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:-Patrick Date:April 28 2006 4:31pm
Subject:Matching Different Tables' Columns and Rows
View as plain text
Hi,
I am having the toughest time accomplishing this. I am asking for any
examples or links to info pertaining to this as I want to make an effort
before posting any code.

After matching the specific rows by an identifying column between two
tables.. I can manipulate some data albeit on a minor scale.. instead of
finding only specifc rows that match, I'm receiving ALL rows between the
tables, so it may be more logic than querying the db. However, my
initial query to the db never seems to be correct and this may also be
the problem.

Any tips, suggestions or code examples is appreciated.
Thanks
-Patrick
Thread
Matching Different Tables' Columns and Rows-Patrick28 Apr