List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Robert DiFalco Date:April 26 2006 11:25pm
Subject:Out of memory (Needed xxx ...
View as plain text
Getting this error from JDBC while inserting a VERY large VARBINARY or
MEDIUMTEXT field, ~250MB. I'm guessing this is an error from the server?
Is there a way to have the server start streaming to disk sooner with a
LOB? Is there a property I'm not setting?

TIA,

R.

Thread
Out of memory (Needed xxx ...Robert DiFalco27 Apr
  • Re: Out of memory (Needed xxx ...Carlos Proal27 Apr
RE: Out of memory (Needed xxx ...Robert DiFalco27 Apr
  • Re: Out of memory (Needed xxx ...Carlos Proal27 Apr
RE: Out of memory (Needed xxx ...Robert DiFalco27 Apr
  • Re: Out of memory (Needed xxx ...Carlos Proal27 Apr
RE: Out of memory (Needed xxx ...Robert DiFalco28 Apr