List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Philippe Poelvoorde Date:April 25 2006 4:11pm
Subject:Re: Accumilating Blog Comments
View as plain text
2006/4/25, -Patrick <CaptainMorganRawks@stripped>:
> $query_rsComments = sprintf("SELECT id_com WHERE idart_com=%s ORDER BY
> date_com ASC", $KTColParam1_rsComments);
>

> can anyone see what Im trying to do here? basically, I want to match the
> id_com with an idart_com to produce a value and report back through the
> other chunk of code already given to output a number.. using
> mysql_num_rows(). But Im getting syntax and check line errors..
>
> Any thoughts?
> -Patrick

You should use count(*) to get the rows number, if it's the only thing you want.
Why is your inner join enclosed in parenthesis ??
Thread
Accumilating Blog Comments-Patrick25 Apr
  • Re: Accumilating Blog CommentsPhilippe Poelvoorde25 Apr
    • Re: Accumilating Blog Comments-Patrick25 Apr
  • Re: Accumilating Blog CommentsPeter Brawley25 Apr