List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:C.R.Vegelin Date:April 25 2006 12:13pm
Subject:Re: Top N selections + rest row
View as plain text
Thanks Martijn, Barry,
I was wondering whether it could be done in a single query.
I want users to decide how many countries they want,
and show world sales on top of report followed by the N countries.
This to enable relative country shares, both for reporting and graphs.
For example, Top-10 countries + Rest in a pie graph.
So I need one additional row in the Top-N query.
Regards, Cor