List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Taco Fleur Date:April 25 2006 5:58am
Subject:RE: Fulltext 3 letter words
View as plain text
Hi James,

Yes I have verified whether the variable has changed with show variables,
and it has not changed as per my first email.
I have not gotten to rebuilding as the variable just will not change ;-)

Kind regards,

Taco Fleur

Free Call 1800 032 982 or Mobile 0421 851 786
Pacific Fox http://www.pacificfox.com.au an industry leader with commercial
IT experience since 1994 .

*
	Web Design and Development
*
	SMS Solutions, including developer API
*
	Domain Registration, .COM for as low as fifteen dollars a year,
.COM.AU for fifty dollars two years!