List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Eugene Kosov Date:April 24 2006 5:01pm
Subject:Re: totalizing of Rows please help!!
View as plain text
Hi, Brian!

First of all I think next time you should better attach your database
structure. It'll be much easier to understand your problem if you will...

Maybe you're asking for something like this:
SELECT project_name, elecremain, controlremain, otherremain,  elecremain
+ controlremain + otherremain AS total FROM table_name;

Brian E Boothe wrote:

> i have three Values in each row of my MySQL database, im needing to
> sum them in the table as they are displayed per Row ??   how do i do
> this  ?
>
> Projectname     Elecremain   Controlremain
> otherremain               <?php ?>
> Project1             2300             1600
> 250              <?php  (Sum) ?>
> Project2             4300             600
> 150             <?php  (Sum) ?>

Thread
totalizing of Rows please help!!Brian E Boothe24 Apr
  • Re: totalizing of Rows please help!!Eugene Kosov24 Apr
  • Re: totalizing of Rows please help!!Peter Brawley24 Apr
  • Re: totalizing of Rows please help!!Peter Brawley25 Apr
  • RE: totalizing of Rows please help!!Nicolas Verhaeghe25 Apr