List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martijn Tonies Date:April 24 2006 10:45am
Subject:Re: problem with coalesce function
View as plain text
>When I use coalesce function I receive this error:
>
>"FUNCTION sirius.coalesce does not exist". sirius is the name of db. Can
someone
>help me with this error

Sure: use functions that exist.

Now, if you want a better answer, try asking a better question.

Showing us the code, for example, would help.

What about your MySQL version, platform?

Martijn Tonies
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com
My thoughts:
http://blog.upscene.com/martijn/
http://www.databasedevelopmentforum.com

Thread
problem with coalesce functionpedroverissimo24 Apr
  • Re: problem with coalesce functionMartijn Tonies24 Apr
  • RE: problem with coalesce functionSST - Adelaide)24 Apr
    • RE: problem with coalesce functionPedro Verissimo24 Apr
    • Re: problem with coalesce functionMartijn Tonies24 Apr