List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:pedroverissimo Date:April 24 2006 10:16am
Subject:problem with coalesce function
View as plain text
When I use coalesce function I receive this error:

"FUNCTION sirius.coalesce does not exist". sirius is the name of db. Can someone
help me with this error

Thanks,

Pedro

O SAPO já está livre de vírus com a Panda Software, fique você
também!
Clique em: http://antivirus.sapo.pt

Thread
problem with coalesce functionpedroverissimo24 Apr
  • Re: problem with coalesce functionMartijn Tonies24 Apr
  • RE: problem with coalesce functionSST - Adelaide)24 Apr
    • RE: problem with coalesce functionPedro Verissimo24 Apr
    • Re: problem with coalesce functionMartijn Tonies24 Apr