List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Tom Lobato Date:April 23 2006 4:42pm
Subject:Re: WHERE doesn'r works
View as plain text
From: "Jay Blanchard" <jblanchard@stripped>
>Find a place online to post your code or paste it into the message (only
>the relevant parts). Usually no one will open an attachment on a mailing
>list.

Oh Yes, sorry. In really, I indeed uploaded the files to the server
www.spalha.com.br/spalha.

Tom
Thread
Re: WHERE doesn'r worksTom Lobato22 Apr
  • Re: WHERE doesn'r worksRhino22 Apr
  • Re: WHERE doesn'r worksTom Lobato22 Apr
  • Re: WHERE doesn'r worksRhino23 Apr
RE: WHERE doesn'r worksJay Blanchard23 Apr
  • Re: WHERE doesn'r worksTom Lobato23 Apr
RE: WHERE doesn'r worksJay Blanchard23 Apr
  • Re: WHERE doesn'r worksTom Lobato23 Apr
RE: WHERE doesn'r worksQuentin Bennett23 Apr
  • Re: WHERE doesn'r worksTom Lobato24 Apr