List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Tom Lobato Date:April 23 2006 9:50am
Subject:Re: WHERE doesn't work
View as plain text
The code of insert_client.html which wasn't attached last mail:
http://www.spalha.com.br/spalha/form_client.html

Tom

From: "Tom Lobato" <tomlobato@stripped>
> From: "Peter Brawley" <peter.brawley@stripped>
>> Tom,
>>
>> >   UPDATE command is not working for only the record that I want, but
>> > for
>> >all in the table. I sees WHERE is not interpretated by Mysql server. At
>> >least the result is identic to it. For example, If my php execute
>>
>> >           UPDATE clientes SET tipo='r', nome_fantasia='cc', estado='24'
>> >WHERE id = '5'
>>
>> With a previous message you posted attachments which turned out _not_ to
>> be the PHP code which you say is not working.
>
>    Maybe a comunication trouble... Let me confirm. Are you saying that
> http://www.spalha.com.br/spalha/DB_code.html
> http://www.spalha.com.br/spalha/insert_client_code.html
> are not the code Im having troubles? As the code Im having trouble were
> some secret or so?
> if ($yes){
>    $communication_trouble = true;
>    echo "segmentation fault =)";
> }else
>    echo "my english is very bad =)";
>

>> If you want help with this problem, you will have to post the minimal
>> table data and PHP code needed to demonstrate your difficulty. Otherwise
>> this discussion appears to be going nowhere.
>
> php code is http://www.spalha.com.br/spalha/insert_client_code.html and DB
> is the http://www.spalha.com.br/spalha/DB_code.html,
> table data especifcly are lines 46 and 47 of the last link, enough for
> test the errors. Please, if you want, see also the form attached, whose
> 'action' call insert_client.php.
>

>> PB

Thread
WHERE doesn't workTom Lobato20 Apr
  • Re: WHERE doesn't workBarry21 Apr
  • Re: WHERE doesn't workPeter Brawley23 Apr
  • Re: WHERE doesn't workTom Lobato23 Apr
    • Re: WHERE doesn't workPeter Brawley23 Apr
  • Re: WHERE doesn't workTom Lobato23 Apr
RE: WHERE doesn't workJay Blanchard20 Apr
  • Re: WHERE doesn't workTom Lobato20 Apr
RE: WHERE doesn't workGeorge Law20 Apr
Re: WHERE doesn't workTom Lobato21 Apr
  • RE: WHERE doesn't workNicolas Verhaeghe21 Apr
    • Re: WHERE doesn't workTom Lobato21 Apr
      • RE: WHERE doesn't workNicolas Verhaeghe21 Apr
      • RE: WHERE doesn't workNicolas Verhaeghe21 Apr
        • Re: WHERE doesn't workTom Lobato21 Apr
          • RE: WHERE doesn't workNicolas Verhaeghe21 Apr
            • Re: WHERE doesn't workTom Lobato22 Apr
              • Re: WHERE doesn't workMichael Stassen22 Apr
  • RE: WHERE doesn't workNicolas Verhaeghe21 Apr
Re: WHERE doesn't workTom Lobato21 Apr
Re: WHERE doesn't workTom Lobato21 Apr
Re: WHERE doesn't workTom Lobato21 Apr
RE: WHERE doesn't workJay Blanchard21 Apr
  • Re: WHERE doesn't workTom Lobato21 Apr
Re: WHERE doesn't workTom Lobato24 Apr