List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Tom Lobato Date:April 23 2006 4:36am
Subject:Re: WHERE doesn't work
View as plain text
From: "Peter Brawley" <peter.brawley@stripped>
> Tom,
>
> >   UPDATE command is not working for only the record that I want, but for
> >all in the table. I sees WHERE is not interpretated by Mysql server. At
> >least the result is identic to it. For example, If my php execute
>
> >           UPDATE clientes SET tipo='r', nome_fantasia='cc', estado='24'
> >WHERE id = '5'
>
> With a previous message you posted attachments which turned out _not_ to
> be the PHP code which you say is not working.

    Maybe a comunication trouble... Let me confirm. Are you saying that
http://www.spalha.com.br/spalha/DB_code.html
http://www.spalha.com.br/spalha/insert_client_code.html
are not the code Im having troubles? As the code Im having trouble were some
secret or so?
if ($yes){
    $communication_trouble = true;
    echo "segmentation fault =)";
}else
    echo "my english is very bad =)";

> If you want help with this problem, you will have to post the minimal
> table data and PHP code needed to demonstrate your difficulty. Otherwise
> this discussion appears to be going nowhere.

php code is http://www.spalha.com.br/spalha/insert_client_code.html and DB
is the http://www.spalha.com.br/spalha/DB_code.html,
 table data especifcly are lines 46 and 47 of the last link, enough for test
the errors. Please, if you want, see also the form attached, whose 'action'
call insert_client.php.

> PB

Tom

Thread
WHERE doesn't workTom Lobato20 Apr
  • Re: WHERE doesn't workBarry21 Apr
  • Re: WHERE doesn't workPeter Brawley23 Apr
  • Re: WHERE doesn't workTom Lobato23 Apr
    • Re: WHERE doesn't workPeter Brawley23 Apr
  • Re: WHERE doesn't workTom Lobato23 Apr
RE: WHERE doesn't workJay Blanchard20 Apr
  • Re: WHERE doesn't workTom Lobato20 Apr
RE: WHERE doesn't workGeorge Law20 Apr
Re: WHERE doesn't workTom Lobato21 Apr
  • RE: WHERE doesn't workNicolas Verhaeghe21 Apr
    • Re: WHERE doesn't workTom Lobato21 Apr
      • RE: WHERE doesn't workNicolas Verhaeghe21 Apr
      • RE: WHERE doesn't workNicolas Verhaeghe21 Apr
        • Re: WHERE doesn't workTom Lobato21 Apr
          • RE: WHERE doesn't workNicolas Verhaeghe21 Apr
            • Re: WHERE doesn't workTom Lobato22 Apr
              • Re: WHERE doesn't workMichael Stassen22 Apr
  • RE: WHERE doesn't workNicolas Verhaeghe21 Apr
Re: WHERE doesn't workTom Lobato21 Apr
Re: WHERE doesn't workTom Lobato21 Apr
Re: WHERE doesn't workTom Lobato21 Apr
RE: WHERE doesn't workJay Blanchard21 Apr
  • Re: WHERE doesn't workTom Lobato21 Apr
Re: WHERE doesn't workTom Lobato24 Apr