List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Peter Brawley Date:April 23 2006 4:03am
Subject:Re: WHERE doesn't work
View as plain text
Tom,

 >   UPDATE command is not working for only the record that I want, but for
 >all in the table. I sees WHERE is not interpretated by Mysql server. At
 >least the result is identic to it. For example, If my php execute

 >           UPDATE clientes SET tipo='r', nome_fantasia='cc', estado='24'
 >WHERE id = '5'

With a previous message you posted attachments which turned out _not_ to
be the PHP code which you say is not working.

If you want help with this problem, you will have to post the minimal
table data and PHP code needed to demonstrate your difficulty. Otherwise
this discussion appears to be going nowhere.

PB

-----

Tom Lobato wrote:

>    Hi!
>

>    UPDATE command is not working for only the record that I want, but for
> all in the table. I sees WHERE is not interpretated by Mysql server. At
> least the result is identic to it. For example, If my php execute
>
>            UPDATE clientes SET tipo='r', nome_fantasia='cc', estado='24'
> WHERE id = '5'
>
> on the server, I have all records in the table clientes updated for these
> values. But, if I copy exactily this command from php output and
> execute in
> the Mysql server directly, via some mysql client, it updates only record
> whose id = '5'. PHP Version: 4.4.2, Mysql client API version: 3.23.49.
> For windows servers or Linux.
>    Some Hint?
>

>    Thank you
>    Tom

WHERE doesn't workTom Lobato20 Apr
  • Re: WHERE doesn't workBarry21 Apr
  • Re: WHERE doesn't workPeter Brawley23 Apr
  • Re: WHERE doesn't workTom Lobato23 Apr
    • Re: WHERE doesn't workPeter Brawley23 Apr
  • Re: WHERE doesn't workTom Lobato23 Apr
RE: WHERE doesn't workJay Blanchard20 Apr
  • Re: WHERE doesn't workTom Lobato20 Apr
RE: WHERE doesn't workGeorge Law20 Apr
Re: WHERE doesn't workTom Lobato21 Apr
  • RE: WHERE doesn't workNicolas Verhaeghe21 Apr
    • Re: WHERE doesn't workTom Lobato21 Apr
      • RE: WHERE doesn't workNicolas Verhaeghe21 Apr
      • RE: WHERE doesn't workNicolas Verhaeghe21 Apr
        • Re: WHERE doesn't workTom Lobato21 Apr
          • RE: WHERE doesn't workNicolas Verhaeghe21 Apr
            • Re: WHERE doesn't workTom Lobato22 Apr
              • Re: WHERE doesn't workMichael Stassen22 Apr
  • RE: WHERE doesn't workNicolas Verhaeghe21 Apr
Re: WHERE doesn't workTom Lobato21 Apr
Re: WHERE doesn't workTom Lobato21 Apr
Re: WHERE doesn't workTom Lobato21 Apr
RE: WHERE doesn't workJay Blanchard21 Apr
  • Re: WHERE doesn't workTom Lobato21 Apr
Re: WHERE doesn't workTom Lobato24 Apr