List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Pat Adams Date:April 21 2006 12:26am
Subject:RE: Form value editing
View as plain text
On Thu, 2006-04-20 at 19:15 -0400, fbsd wrote:

> can someone please just send me or post a example of editing feilds
> of a
> mysql database within an html form and then updating the values
> thanks alot

These should tell you everything you need to know.

http://www.php.net/manual/en/ref.mysql.php
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/insert.html
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/update.html
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/select.html
--
omni
Digital Darkness Promotions

Form value editingBrian E Boothe20 Apr
  • Re: Form value editingPeter Brawley20 Apr
  • RE: Form value editingfbsd21 Apr
    • RE: Form value editingPat Adams21 Apr
  • RE: Form value editingNicolas Verhaeghe21 Apr
RE: Form value editingJay Blanchard20 Apr