List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Todd V . Rovito Date:November 27 1999 9:33am
Subject:Re: Lotus Notes to mySQL
View as plain text
Andy,
	I have used Lotus Notes for lots of things in the past and it is
the worst db product I have ever used.  The best way I found to extract
information from a nsf file was by using one of the following methods:
1) ODBC driver on Windows to Access or something
2) The easiest way is through Lotus Script which is very similar to VB.

If you need a example Lotus Script that exports information email me back and
I will send you one.

Thus spake Andy's Stuff (a@stripped):