List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:hicham Date:April 18 2006 3:37pm
Subject:Re: Import .frm .myd .myi to Mysql
View as plain text
On 4/18/06, Dominik Klein <dk@stripped> wrote:
> hicham schrieb:
> > Hello
> >  I'm new bie user of mysql, I need to create a database and import
> > some  frm .myd .myi files
> > to that database , also if you can point me to some easy to start
> > tutorial for how to create user account in mysql , create a database ,

actually, I have a php / mysql application with a database which comes
in a bench of files with .frm , .myd and .myi , what are theses files
?
and I don't know how to get these files imported to tha mysql db .

Thanks
hicham
Thread
Import .frm .myd .myi to Mysqlhicham18 Apr
  • Re: Import .frm .myd .myi to MysqlBarry18 Apr
  • Re: Import .frm .myd .myi to MysqlDominik Klein18 Apr
    • Re: Import .frm .myd .myi to Mysqlhicham18 Apr
      • Re: Import .frm .myd .myi to MysqlAlex Arul19 Apr