List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:hicham Date:April 18 2006 3:01pm
Subject:Import .frm .myd .myi to Mysql
View as plain text
Hello
 I'm new bie user of mysql, I need to create a database and import
some  frm .myd .myi files
to that database , also if you can point me to some easy to start
tutorial for how to create user account in mysql , create a database ,
.... etc

 Thanks for replying

Hicham
Thread
Import .frm .myd .myi to Mysqlhicham18 Apr
  • Re: Import .frm .myd .myi to MysqlBarry18 Apr
  • Re: Import .frm .myd .myi to MysqlDominik Klein18 Apr
    • Re: Import .frm .myd .myi to Mysqlhicham18 Apr
      • Re: Import .frm .myd .myi to MysqlAlex Arul19 Apr