List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jay Blanchard Date:April 18 2006 1:10pm
Subject:RE: Reply / Return Address of this List
View as plain text
[snip]
I accept that this was probably done for a reason, and that other lists
work
this way (though I've never seen one), so maybe I'd feel better if
someone
could actually tell me a reason why it is better this way?
[/snip]

Here is the answer;

Also read this;

http://www.caliburn.nl/topposting.html

Thread
RE: Reply / Return Address of this ListJay Blanchard18 Apr
  • RE: Reply / Return Address of this ListAndy Eastham18 Apr
    • RE: Reply / Return Address of this ListAlec.Cawley18 Apr
      • RE: Reply / Return Address of this ListJason Teagle18 Apr
        • RE: Reply / Return Address of this ListSST - Adelaide)18 Apr
      • Re: Reply / Return Address of this ListMartijn Tonies18 Apr
RE: Reply / Return Address of this ListJay Blanchard18 Apr
RE: Reply / Return Address of this ListJay Blanchard18 Apr
  • RE: Reply / Return Address of this ListAndy Eastham18 Apr
Re: Reply / Return Address of this ListMichael Stassen18 Apr
RE: Reply / Return Address of this ListJay Blanchard18 Apr
  • Re: Reply / Return Address of this ListRob Munsch19 Apr